Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ivanka Trump Becoming A Fashion Mogul


Ivanka Trump has partnered with Marc Fisher Footwear to launch a collection of footwear. Ivanka Trump also plans to release a handbag line, both of which are set to hit stores in the spring of 2011. Susan Itzkowitz, Marc Fisher Footwear President, revealed that the prices for the shoes will range between $80 and $140 and will be sold in department stores in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Like her father, Ivanka Trunp has been mastering the art of deal brokering.

The daughter of Donald Trump who is already the designer of a successful jewelry collection, with plans underway for a footwear line is set to launch a handbag collection.


“Just concluded a meeting with my handbag partners,” Ivanka wrote on her Twitter page Monday. “The bags looking amazing. Ladies, you’ll love them. The line will be in stores next March.”

Ivanka who is married to newspaper owner Jared Kushner and he recently revealed she’s too focused on her work to become a mom.

"When our time to have a family comes around, I know I will compromise," Ivanka told People magazine in October last year. She also told "Jared and I both work long hours. And he is successful in his own right and very active in his work. Like my father, he encourages me to follow my passion for real estate.