Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Laura Linney Described Herself As A Real Tart


The Oscar-nominated actress, Laura Linney, who stars in new TV series ''The Big C'' which had a big opening night for Showtime attracting the largest audience for any new series on the premium cable channel since 2002, says she has no qualms about taking her clothes off in front of the camera and described herself as a “real tart” who loves to get naked.

“I’m a real tart. I’ve been naked in a lot of movies,” she said. “I feel that the nudity in some way will add to the story or the understanding of the character, I’ll do it.”

Laura, 46, recently hit out at people who complain about getting old. “My level of appreciation of the basics of life has gone up,” she said. “You know, I recently heard someone complaining about getting old, and I had such a violent reaction to that.“There’s no question that getting old isn’t easy, but it’s a privilege, folks. I’m over people being ‘woe is me’ about getting old.”